Sunday, August 15, 2021

Wats Mate?

I was growing tired of the mismatched fitment of the Aero wheels I had bought off someone locally and wanted something to help finish the look of the car out aswell as something a tad lighter (and that doesn't peel powdercoat after a year). I wasnt initially planning to get wheels right away, but with the recent steal of the century deal I just got on a JDM levin bumper, the exterior of the car just got a huge boost. Should be in this week but I'll let tease these until than.

 


 

 They did the job but its time for something a bit more aggressive and suitable to the look. 

15x9 -15 all the way around.


Wheels are the exact ones as seen on this beautiful Levin, interesting enough is also the same bumper I acquired. Shout out to the Norcal AE86 guys, from the bumper to wheels to anything else I need, you guys come thru every time, Thank you again!





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment