Thursday, August 19, 2021

Measure none and hit order!

 Got a really good deal on these wheels with this fitment and of course I didn't measure anything beforehand however I had a pretty good idea what would fit over the years of reading and my own experiences. Tires are going to be tricky, ideally id like to get a 215/50 but in the U.S. its near impossible to find anything and your other choices are R compound tires exclusively from japan (google A050 215/50) which is beyond my reach. Might end up going with a 205/50 to keep costs down and tire options open. They end up fitting really nice and I'm stoked on how they look, hard to argue with THE quintessential wheels on a fitting car.



Front is just mock up as the subframe is out for bodywork, front fenders might need a pull but they need repair in that section anyways so perfect excuse to kill 2 birds at once.



Never would have thought I'd actually be able to take the car this far, twas but a Fantasy... was always something I dream up and chalked up to "maybe one day"... 



No comments:

Post a Comment