Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Success!

 Did a few day hustle, got the head on and everything buttoned up while trying to clean up stuff as I put it back on. As I'm not in a testing state, I decided to hollow out the pre-cat that had failed. Was more work than I had thought and it made a pretty decent mess but managed to do a decent job. After double and triple checking that I didn't forget anything it was time to bring the thunder. Left the coil unplugged for the first 30 seconds to get oil pressure while it was getting fuel pressure, plugged it in and started right up and purred beautifully, super smooth! Will do a compression cycle soon when I check the plugs and set the timing with a light. Very stoaked, this is turning out to be a very solid car, ended up taking it around the block to the store and its not a bad driving car at all.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment